It’s that time of year again. Get ready to apply for The Scholarship Fund for Inner-City Children (SFIC) tuition assistance program for the 2020-2021 academic year. The online application will be available on our Parent Portal beginning February 1, 2020 through April 30, 2020.
Current recipients and families who have applied in 2019, will receive a unique link to the application via email. Make sure to use this unique link ONLY. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT because you may lose your tuition assistance. Passwords for your account are not available to SFIC. If you forgot your password click on the “Forgot Password” button and follow the instructions that will be sent to your email.
You will need the following to complete your application so make sure you have them available to upload to your application.
Financial documentation REQUIRED includes the following:
- 2019 Federal 1040 (page 1 & 2 only) with children listed as dependents (if not listed we will need court document or tax forms from person who claimed children.
- 2019 W2
- 2019 Schedule C/Schedule 1 (if business/other income noted on form 1040)
- 2019 SSI 1099S or benefit budget letter including monthly amount
- Unemployment determination letter
- Current SNAP Food Stamp and/or Welfare benefit budget letter including monthly amounts
A $30 non-refundable application fee paid on line (payable via credit or prepaid credit card) is required (one per family). Your application will not be saved or complete until the fee is paid!